Tuesday, November 30, 2004:

elsewhere, 2.0

Eh. Exhausted. I just finished the world's worst paper on XML. And, since I can barely get a sentence to say what I mean it to when I'm awake and I'm not much awake right now--or willing to be--I'll have to point elsewhere again.

Neil Gaiman on his blog notes that Nick Powell, who is writing the lyrics to the opera for Wolves in the Walls, is offering tracks for download. Gaiman describes them as "eclectic and strange and very cool," and I'm inclined to agree with him. I've had one of them on repeat for quite awhile; the movies are cool, and I'm a bit disappointed that the other mp3 is MIA.

And so that's my endorsement. And so to bed.

Later: 8 1/2 Souvenirs. Sort of like filming an eight-and-a-halfth film, but a bit more upbeat.
Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home